Sunday, September 11, 2011

Short Update

Hello all!


Short greetings to all. The internet at our hostel here in Berlin is shoddz. (and the kezboards have the z and y reversed... forgot that would be the case).

Germanz is great as alwazs and the weather is especiallz beautiful todaz (just in time for our free daz), so I'm going for a run now with a friend before the local flea market, the Topographz of Terror museum (about nayis and the wall), the Picasso museum (hopefullz), and later..... CABARET the musical!

We're especiallz excited about Cabaret because the theater is called Tipi and is literallz in a tent... but the most snazzy tent I've certainlz ever seen! We got student discounted tickets at 50% off!

We go to Leipzig tomorrow and Flz to Cairo on Tuesdaz, where I will have more reliable internet (we're stazing at the AUC dorm). I'll trz to update again with pictures once I'm there and settled in.

Bundl OUT.

No comments: